Fire burn and Cauldron Bubble

The aim of Tiddlybobs is not only to inspire your makes but also to inspire your bakes. I find it extremely fun to put a twist on a traditional bake, like my piña colada cupcakes (picture below), so I decided to make this weeks Tiddlybits all about creative baking. These creative bakes are all inspired by Hallowe'en so I hope they do give you some ideas for your party bakes for October 31st. 


If you do try any creative bakes after being inspired by this blog please do send me pictures  of them via Twitter @Tiddlybobs or to tiddlybobs@gmail.com as I'd love to see them! Also, please visit my Pinterest board for more ideas if none of these take your fancy. 


First up are these awesome ghost meringues from Smart School House. They don't require many ingredients so you can keep your costs down and also they don't take long so top marks all round for this idea!


So you've made pound cake before but have you ever made pound cake with a pumpkin INSIDE?? Nope didn't think so! This peekaboo pumpkin pound cake recipe a fantastic idea from Sandra Denneler at SheKnows


Unfortunately I can't find a tutorial for these awesome Voodoo Doll cookies found on indulgy.com. But here is a recipe for Gingerbread Men from NetMums so just whip them up and make up some different colour icing and get creative!


I love this monster cake from Makoodle. So simple yet so creative. You could also use different colours on the cake and eyes, play around wight he heights of the eyes or even put the mouth on the front instead of the top to make your bake truly unique. 

That's it for this weeks Tiddlybits! 

Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment